Fleming County 50 Russell 48

Exactly right.. Fleming was up by 10 or more for most of the second half.

Largest lead was 12. Was around 10 or under most of the second half. Bonehead or not, Fleming had a couple of flukes that added 6 to that total, spin it how you wish. I thought both gave good effort all evening. Nathan Taylor had a couple of huge 3's as well as Skaggs to cut the deficit.

Not really. Russell should'nt have even had a shot at the end. Fleming should have closed out by 10 or 12. Typical Fleming, get a good lead then some lapses and bonehead plays occur. Russell would not have had a shot to win at the end if not for technical with a few seconds left. I agree it was a good effort by Russell with some big baskets by the eight grader, but I don't think I would say they should have won. They did well to get back in it.

Who got the T with a few seconds left for Fleming?

Who got the T with a few seconds left for Fleming?

Tyler Newsom

Largest lead was 12. Was around 10 or under most of the second half. Bonehead or not, Fleming had a couple of flukes that added 6 to that total, spin it how you wish. I thought both gave good effort all evening. Nathan Taylor had a couple of huge 3's as well as Skaggs to cut the deficit.

I agree great effort by both teams, no doubt. I'm not trying to put Russell down at all, great program, I have alot of respect for them... What I am trying to say is that Fleming needs to finish games better.

Once again great game to watch, and great play by both teams.

All the jokes are really funny guys....Not! come one who cares, you all already took a canceled game thread to 100 posts. They canceled, it's over now, why do you all keep on talking about it?

Edited by inthesuite
Left a word out.