Henry County 32 Carroll County 29

Congrats to the Wildcats on the win. Awful game to watch. I don't have the stats but I don't see how either team could have shot over 20%. Both had some good looks but they just weren't falling.

Carroll is averaging 35 points per game in its last 5. May want to look back at the first time they played Gallatin and see if they can duplicate that recipe for success. Seems like after that game things started going downhill for the Panthers. I for one wonder what the mindset is with the substition patterns.

Carroll is averaging 35 points per game in its last 5. May want to look back at the first time they played Gallatin and see if they can duplicate that recipe for success. Seems like after that game things started going downhill for the Panthers. I for one wonder what the mindset is with the substition patterns.

Good point!!

What then? Coin flip for seeding?

My senior year Henry, Gallatin, and Owen were all tied for first and we had a coin flip. It would be pretty crazy if there was a coin flip for all of the seeds. This district is just really really competitive.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13