Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kenton County Classic

Featured Replies

Does anyone have a bracket/schedule for the Kenton Co. Classic that will be played at Scott High this coming week?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands plays Campbell Co on Monday night at Dixie I believe.

Does anyone have a bracket/schedule for the Kenton Co. Classic that will be played at Scott High this coming week?

 

I will try and get one for you. I know that GRC is in the tourney, but don't know when and who they play.

  • Author

There is a link on the KHSAA site but like a lot of things on there, it's hard to follow.

Does anyone have the brackets or schedule for the Kenton Co tournament coming up this week?

I know that GRC plays Conner Monday at 3:30 at Dixie Heights. We also play on Thursday and Saturday...depends if we win or lose who we will play. I believe all teams were guaranteed 3 games.

Is Holmes in this one?

 

NO they are not.

There is a link on the KHSAA site but like a lot of things on there, it's hard to follow.

I agree.

They will be using 3 different gyms I have been told.

From the KHSAA web site these are the teams playing:

 

GRC

Highlands

Scott

Conner

Campbell Co

Lafayette

Simon Kenton

Dixie Heights

 

Monday's schedule has:

 

GRC vs Conner 3:30

Scott vs Dixie Heights 5:15

Highland vs Campbell Co 7:00

 

I have been told that our game( GRC) is played at Dixie Heights.....I assume the other two games will be there also.

Monday 1/19

Scott vs Dixie @ Scott 5:15

 

Conner vs Clark Co. @ Dixie 3:30

Campbell Co vs Highlands @ Dixie 5:15

 

Tuesday 1/20

Simon Kenton vs Lex. Lafayette @ Simon Kenton 6:30

 

Thursday Games TBD= @ SK or Scott - Times are 6:30 or 8:15

 

Sat 1/24: 3rd and 4th, 5th and 6th, 7th and 8th place games Times: TBA

 

Championship @ Dixie 8:30 Sat 1/24

So is the Campbell Co vs. Highlands game at 5:15 or 7:00?

515p

The KHSAA Scoreboard has game times for this screwed up. The 7pm Highlands v. Campbell game was already in the 4th qtr. at the start time shown on the KHSAA scoreboard. Can anyone provide reliable information on game times for the remainder of the week?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.