Hazard 51 Perry County Central 36

I listen to this one on the radio. Sounded like a big crowd at Memorial Gym.

Hazard is still the team with the best chance in the 14th to get to Rupp, imo. I know they slipped up in the WYMT tournament, and haven't played up to par like many thought, but when regional tournament time rolls around at Powell County, I believe it will be the Bulldogs cutting down the nets. They've been there, done that, and so has Big Al. Just an ol' humble opinion on my part. I'm an Owsley County Owls fan, and don't have a dog (or Commodore:D) in the fight.

I listen to this one on the radio. Sounded like a big crowd at Memorial Gym.

Hazard is still the team with the best chance in the 14th to get to Rupp, imo. I know they slipped up in the WYMT tournament, and haven't played up to par like many thought, but when regional tournament time rolls around at Powell County, I believe it will be the Bulldogs cutting down the nets. They've been there, done that, and so has Big Al. Just an ol' humble opinion on my part. I'm an Owsley County Owls fan, and don't have a dog (or Commodore:D) in the fight.

:thumb:I agree with this 100%, especially what I have bolded.

That word should never be used for a player who was on a team that only scored 36 points...

Whatever. He scored or got fouled nearly everytime he touched the ball. Problem was he never got any touches due to poor entry passes. Hazards big guys couldnt stop him.