Hazard 51 Perry County Central 36

Please stop the rumors!! Michael's decision to leave the team and lift weights for football was his decision and his decision alone. End of story.

So he plays ball every year in high school and quits in the middle of his senior year, in the middle of the WYMT Classic to lift weigts? Come on. He quit every year before this and always came back like a week later. I guess Coach Holland had enough this time.

So he plays ball every year in high school and quits in the middle of his senior year, in the middle of the WYMT Classic to lift weigts? Come on. He quit every year before this and always came back like a week later. I guess Coach Holland had enough this time.

Your just sore cause your boys got beat. Maggard did ok but the bottom line is Hazard's defense did the damage. And for Michael Campbell, you need to lay off. If you knew him you would know that he is a decent kid besides all his family issues. With that said, Hazard's talent level is far superior to PCC. And from the results of the JV game, this should continue.

Seems to me you need to stop worrying about what goes on in the Hazard locker room and spend more time worrying about the Commodore locker room. You're a PCC fan. What goes on in Bulldog land is none of your business!! Get over it!!

Your just sore cause your boys got beat. Maggard did ok but the bottom line is Hazard's defense did the damage. And for Michael Campbell, you need to lay off. If you knew him you would know that he is a decent kid besides all his family issues. With that said, Hazard's talent level is far superior to PCC. And from the results of the JV game, this should continue.

I'm not sore, I'm just speaking the truth. Perry played there worst and Hazard won by 15, I wouldnt say far superior. But on the JV I will def agree with you on the differance in talent.

I do hope Michael can get things turned around. :thumb: