Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County 66 Boyle County 43

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pats were led in scoring tonight by Long with 22 followed by 17 from senior Ethon Spurlin and 12 by senior Trevor Edgington. Boyle is led in scoring by Aumiller with 13, and Glasscock and Austin with 9. Big district win for the Pats tonight.

Very poorly played game, for both teams. LC missed way to many easy shots, and BC couldn't get ball up the court. It was an easy win for LC, even though they played poorly. Spurlin missed a lot of easy shots, it was nice to see Long step up.

 

All that being said, it was still a nice win. LC is undefeated at home this season.

All that being said, it was still a nice win. LC is undefeated at home this season.

 

Not true. The scoreboard got the best of them last Friday night!:D

Current 45th District Standings:

 

1. Lincoln County, 2-0

2. Garrard County, 1-0

3. Danville, 1-2

4. Boyle County, 0-2

5. Kentucky School for the Deaf

Nice win LC :thumb:

Not true. The scoreboard got the best of them last Friday night!:D

 

Scoreboard -1

LC-0

 

You are right. How could I forget those wonderful 45 minutes I wasted away.

Ugly game to watch but it was obvious that Lincoln is the much better team and better coached. Hard to believe that we have fallen this much considering how many players Lincoln lost last season and how many players we had coming back. Some Rebel fans need to just admit that we are a bad team and stop saying we are getting better. This was the 5th game I have been to and we are really adifferent team with this coach. They do not show any emotion other than Glasscock and we have no guard play. It was fun to watch McShara this football season but just as painful watching him trying on the basketball floor. This team will not play in the region.

Well, they had been getting better every game. Tonight was painful, but once again, I can't blame the coach for the plethora of unforced errors tonight. He doesn't coach throwing the ball away. He doesn't coach lazy passes. He doesn't coach lack of intensity. I know he is trying to find the pulse of this team and is tirelessly working to get a finger on it. I liked Ronnie Bottoms as much as Ronnie Bottoms could be liked and my son couldn't wait to play for Ronnie, but some Rebel fans to let the past be the past and concentrate on the present and the future.

 

Strongarmmg said, "when we get good guard play, we win", and that is the truth. Tonight we would either score or turn it over. I would like to see how many turnovers we had tonight. We had to have had 25+. Rees is a better basketball player than he has shown this year and I just think he is lacking in confidence on the court maybe. I understand why the coach can be quick on the trigger when it comes to subbing sometimes. I know he is looking for result quickly and if he doesn't see them, he will pull you out quick. I don't know. This game has left me at a loss for words even though this post doesn't seem like it.

 

I also wouldn't say it was obvious Lincoln was the much better team. Lincoln is obviously more consistent, but we had unforced errors. It's not like Lincoln's defense forced those turnovers. It's not like they shot the lights out tonight. They aren't 23 points better than us. They are a very beatable team, but if we play like we did tonight, it doesn't matter who we are playing we won't win. We didn't protect the ball at all tonight and we paid dearly for it.

 

I still say we will get better, but no we won't play in the region or past the first round of district if we ever have a repeat performance of tonight.

Ugly game to watch but it was obvious that Lincoln is the much better team and better coached. Hard to believe that we have fallen this much considering how many players Lincoln lost last season and how many players we had coming back. Some Rebel fans need to just admit that we are a bad team and stop saying we are getting better. This was the 5th game I have been to and we are really adifferent team with this coach. They do not show any emotion other than Glasscock and we have no guard play. It was fun to watch McShara this football season but just as painful watching him trying on the basketball floor. This team will not play in the region.

 

I agree, BC has fell a lot. I thought losing Bottoms would hurt.

 

BC's guards kill them. I can't imagine how many to's they had. Heck, two of the starting guards are from Lincoln County...:lol:

Well, they had been getting better every game. Tonight was painful, but once again, I can't blame the coach for the plethora of unforced errors tonight. He doesn't coach throwing the ball away. He doesn't coach lazy passes. He doesn't coach lack of intensity. I know he is trying to find the pulse of this team and is tirelessly working to get a finger on it. I liked Ronnie Bottoms as much as Ronnie Bottoms could be liked and my son couldn't wait to play for Ronnie, but some Rebel fans to let the past be the past and concentrate on the present and the future.

 

Strongarmmg said, "when we get good guard play, we win", and that is the truth. Tonight we would either score or turn it over. I would like to see how many turnovers we had tonight. We had to have had 25+. Rees is a better basketball player than he has shown this year and I just think he is lacking in confidence on the court maybe. I understand why the coach can be quick on the trigger when it comes to subbing sometimes. I know he is looking for result quickly and if he doesn't see them, he will pull you out quick. I don't know. This game has left me at a loss for words even though this post doesn't seem like it.

 

I also wouldn't say it was obvious Lincoln was the much better team. Lincoln is obviously more consistent, but we had unforced errors. It's not like Lincoln's defense forced those turnovers. It's not like they shot the lights out tonight. They aren't 23 points better than us. They are a very beatable team, but if we play like we did tonight, it doesn't matter who we are playing we won't win. We didn't protect the ball at all tonight and we paid dearly for it.

 

I still say we will get better, but no we won't play in the region or past the first round of district if we ever have a repeat performance of tonight.

 

LC did force a lot of those turnovers. I agree, some were unforced. But LC's pressure defense is pretty good. They turn a lot of teams over. I honestly think LC is 15-20 points better on any night. Tonight was a poor showing for LC. They missed a lot of easy shots. I thought both teams played equally bad tonight.

Who is from Lincoln besides Trevor?

 

Sutherland.:walk:

LC did force a lot of those turnovers. I agree, some were unforced. But LC's pressure defense is pretty good. They turn a lot of teams over. I honestly think LC is 15-20 points better on any night. Tonight was a poor showing for LC. They missed a lot of easy shots. I thought both teams played equally bad tonight.

 

We'll just have to agree to disagree. I think and feel that if we play our best ball that there is no way Lincoln is 15-20 points better than us and I don't think their pressure defense forced that many turnovers on us. They might have gotten a couple of steals on passes to Aumiller and hitting it out of his hands 2-3 times, but the lazy passes, the passes to nobody, the carelessness of taking care of the ball did us in. If we don't turn the ball over we can get the ball inside which creates open shots for the guards, but we couldn't protect the ball long enough to establish the inside. You had no answer for Glasscock or Aumiller when they actually got the ball inside.

 

I was very impressed with your outside shooting, though. I love when a team has 5 guys on the court who can shoot the 3 efficiently.

Sutherland.:walk:

 

 

I like Ty, he is a great kid and my son thinks a lot of Ty. He has been at Boyle for a while though hasn't he? I think Trevor just came this year so I don't know him that well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.