Paul Warford is officially back in school...

corndog23

UK will be a top 15 team next season,if they get a running back.

Defensively, I look for UK to look the part.....Offensively they'll still be relying on a lot of unknowns to be their savior. I am not at all saying that they can't be a mid-level SEC team...but to say so with such certainly is pure speculation at this point.

I can't see Deuce Finch being that guy carrying the football in the SEC.

I don't either. He seems to lumber for a lot of yardage, that in the SEC he wouldn't be able to do as a 3 down back. He lacks the lateral quickness to be a top tier back in the SEC...I think he'd be better suited at Boston College as a RB, or on defense at UK.

Paul Warford was so bad early on in his career that I'm not sure this improves Kentucky's defense.

I say make him a safety. I think with Lindley back and the athletic Burden kid stepping up in the bowl game ,that the corners may be set.

Paul Warford was so bad early on in his career that I'm not sure this improves Kentucky's defense.

Paul Warford had a lot of on the job training because UK's talent level was way down in his first couple of years.

I have always thought that he would outgrow the cornerback position with his thick, muscular build. Does anyone know how big he is right now?