Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question about Bishop Brossart

Featured Replies

I am a new member to bluegrasspreps. My bobcats are playing Bishop Brossart this year. I looked at their schedule and thought they play in a very tough district. Does anyone know any information on them?

Only played football for 2 years I think. Not very good.

I dont think they have won a game yet in 2 yrs.

Startup football program at a basketball, soccer and baseball school that probably made the move to district and regional play a few years ahead of schedule. Coaching changes the first couple years didn't help the growth process, but the current staff seems to have the right program in place, but it will take time to blossom. Don't know much about next year's team, except that they will be young; but they will work hard, never give up and try hard to the bitter end!!

 

District championship might be a few years off, with Beechwood in the same district?? :D

If I was a young and upcoming coach, this is exactly the school I would want. Show that I could take a new program and make it something. I would stick with it and implement all that I knew. This is the chance to start a dynasty. Make a mark. :ylsuper:

But do programs like these want up and coming coaches or coaches that have proven that they can build something? I guess money talks and the topic is for another thread!

I have a nephew playing at Brossart and loves it. The wins are there yet, but according to him the coaches, players and adminstration are working very hard. The District which they play is challenging to say the least. I know they've begun an off-season team weights program and it's been very successful in regards to the number of players that are showing up. I'd love to see them get their first win this season!!!!

Who is the current coach and what was does his resume look like'coaching style? And Assistants? Curious.

Who is the current coach and what was does his resume look like'coaching style? And Assistants? Curious.

 

 

Matt Reinhart is the Head Coach. He is a graduate of Scott. Ashley Moser is the OC. He played with me at Beechwood. He actually has his own dental practice so he does this in his spare time. He was the OC at Scott before that. I don't know what kind of offense he runs since I have never been to any of their games. I would think he would be a run and gun type of guy but I could be wrong. I have no clue who their other coaches are.

Matt Reinhardt- Head Coach, was assistant at Scott before taking Brossart Job

Ashley Mosier- O-coordinator, was O-coordinator at Scott

Clint Bell- WR coach also the head wrestling coach, Was WR coach and head wrestling coach at Scott.

Tommy Roel- LB coach assist in o-line

Coach Pangalo- DB coach and is a police officer.

Shawn Ford- assist in O-line and D-line, Coached at Scott for 7 years.

 

Hope this helps a little, there are a few others and there are some new coaches coming to the staff but this is the main bunch that was there last year.

I have a nephew playing at Brossart and loves it. The wins are there yet, but according to him the coaches, players and adminstration are working very hard. The District which they play is challenging to say the least. I know they've begun an off-season team weights program and it's been very successful in regards to the number of players that are showing up. I'd love to see them get their first win this season!!!![/QUOTE]

 

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they will get a couple this coming year. I think you'll see some more realistic scheduling outside of the district, and significantly better execution on both sides of the ball, having already been in Coach Reinhert's sytem for a year now. Remember, most of their kids last year had zero football experience at any level, little if any weight room time, and the staff took over only weeks before the season. From what I've heard, the offseason program is in full gear, participation is up, as is the enthusiam. It's still a long road to respectability, and only time will tell--But expect a couple wins for their efforts this year!! :thumb:

I have a nephew playing at Brossart and loves it. The wins are there yet, but according to him the coaches, players and adminstration are working very hard. The District which they play is challenging to say the least. I know they've begun an off-season team weights program and it's been very successful in regards to the number of players that are showing up. I'd love to see them get their first win this season!!!![/QUOTE]

 

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they will get a couple this coming year. I think you'll see some more realistic scheduling outside of the district, and significantly better execution on both sides of the ball, having already been in Coach Reinhert's sytem for a year now. Remember, most of their kids last year had zero football experience at any level, little if any weight room time, and the staff took over only weeks before the season. From what I've heard, the offseason program is in full gear, participation is up, as is the enthusiam. It's still a long road to respectability, and only time will tell--But expect a couple wins for their efforts this year!! :thumb:

 

That would be great to see! Good Luck.

I have a nephew playing at Brossart and loves it. The wins are there yet, but according to him the coaches, players and adminstration are working very hard. The District which they play is challenging to say the least. I know they've begun an off-season team weights program and it's been very successful in regards to the number of players that are showing up. I'd love to see them get their first win this season!!!![/QUOTE]

 

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they will get a couple this coming year. I think you'll see some more realistic scheduling outside of the district, and significantly better execution on both sides of the ball, having already been in Coach Reinhert's sytem for a year now. Remember, most of their kids last year had zero football experience at any level, little if any weight room time, and the staff took over only weeks before the season. From what I've heard, the offseason program is in full gear, participation is up, as is the enthusiam. It's still a long road to respectability, and only time will tell--But expect a couple wins for their efforts this year!! :thumb:

 

Participation is important. Their numbers and depth have not been good enough in the first two years. Glad to hear things are going well this off season. This off season is where they will earn that first win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.