Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saint Henry @ Boone County

Featured Replies

Best game going tonight . New gym and what has been a pretty good matchup last several yrs. No longer a district game.

Like I've said a million times St. Henry starts to play well around this time of year, but Boone has a very good ball club. Boone will win by 15 but it will be close til the middle of the 4th and then it gets out of hand.

This could be a very good game. St. Henry is playing better of late but Boone is coming off a tough loss to Highlands. I would expect to see Boone play with a little something extra since last year St. Henry got the W. Is there any update on Speed? Someone mentioned he was hurt in the Lloyd game Tuesday Night.

I think St. Henry pulls the upset by 3.

Boone by 8

Even though I said they would pull away at the end to make it a 15 point game I would not be surprised if St. Henry pulled the upset, but I'm not seeing it.

St. Henry pulls off the upset by 2 points.

I just don't see the upset happening. Boone wins by 10+.

Good prediction ETA it was ugly to say the least.

Boy was I way off on this one. I said St. Henry by 3 and they lose by 33. Ouch.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.