Trevard Lindley is coming back

Xtiger69

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as important as Lindley coming back is the fact that Brooks advised him to "strongly consider" the NFL because "he was rated fairly high."

Having a coach that is honest with you and has your best interests at heart is important. I think having an honest coach who is working to get you in the NFL is a huge plus for the team as well as on the recruiting fronts.

I think they have a shot. Florida and Bama are the only 2 SEC teams that are clearly better. Not saying they are a top 10 team but this may be the best UK team ever, especially on defense.

Well only 2 SEC teams can make it, so no. Outback Bowl, definite chance :thumb:.

Bowls I'll be excited about Capital One, Outback, Cotton, Sugar

Bowls I'll be okay with Chick Fil A, Music City

Bowls I'll be glad they made but not excited about Papa Johns, Liberty, Independence

Everyone should thank Rich Brooks and Joker Phillips for bringing UK to this point in there history. How cool would it be to beat either Florida or Tennessee this year? We have both of them at home. Expectations are high, lets hope everything works out for the men in blue.

No offense Rondo, but...UK's O was terrible this year and barely lost to Alabama, not saying it's going to happen but UK has the ability to finish 2nd in the SEC East and who know's with a little luck and possibly some injuries, they could surprise some people with all the players coming back and new additions

No offense Rondo, but...UK's O was terrible this year and barely lost to Alabama, not saying it's going to happen but UK has the ability to finish 2nd in the SEC East and who know's with a little luck and possibly some injuries, they could surprise some people with all the players coming back and new additions

Yes they could beat Alabama. But still, Florida will win the East, which in effect ends UK's chances of getting to the SEC Championship game and they will not get a BCS berth without getting into that. Do you see what I am saying?