Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquis Teague

Featured Replies

Teague is visiting UofL again this weekend and BBM later in the month according to Marc Maggard.

  • Author
Teague is visiting UofL again this weekend and BBM later in the month.

And was at UC for the 5th time last weekend...

And was at UC for the 5th time last weekend...

 

Where you think he ends up GT? I think he, and his family, are doing the right thing and seeing what everyone has to offer. That same offer in the IndyStar also says they are still considering 7 offers.

The Indy Star is reporting that Teague will wait till the spring to decide where he is going to play. Also MM is reporting that he will be at BBM.

 

The article actually says he might not make a decision before his junior season...LINK

  • Author
Where you think he ends up GT? I think he, and his family, are doing the right thing and seeing what everyone has to offer. That same offer in the IndyStar also says they are still considering 7 offers.

Still seems likely he heads to UL but the longer and longer this draws out the chances continue to shrink. I still remember how much he light up when I talked to him about UK back in May...

Still seems likely he heads to UL but the longer and longer this draws out the chances continue to shrink. I still remember how much he light up when I talked to him about UK back in May...

 

Yeah, I've thought (hoped) UofL for a while, but who really knows. UofL's 2011 class is already huge, and could be really, really huge if Teague/Blackshear/Shaw joing the other three. I think there is a decent possibility that it happens too.

Not necessarily Teague related but I read an Indy Star piece on the struggles of IU's recruiting.

 

The piece mentioned that the backroom chatter is that Kyrie Irving's dad is pushing his son to choose UK, but UK is waiting on Knight. If Knight chooses UK then Irving goes to Duke.

 

I wonder if who UK's signs this year has any impact on their chances with Teague.

  • Author
Not necessarily Teague related but I read an Indy Star piece on the struggles of IU's recruiting.

 

The piece mentioned that the backroom chatter is that Kyrie Irving's dad is pushing his son to choose UK, but UK is waiting on Knight. If Knight chooses UK then Irving goes to Duke.

 

I wonder if who UK's signs this year has any impact on their chances with Teague.

Knight is a for sure 1 and done while Irving is likely to be around for at least two years so I can see that playing in a little bit.

 

I will say the "Irving's dad is pushing him to UK because of Strickland" stuff comes off to me like many of the let's guess and hope we get it right stuff you see out there now...

  • Author
Also MM is reporting that he will be at BBM.

 

After a change in plans he will not be in Lexington for BBM...

  • Author
What about CJ Leslie?

Still expected to be there as far as I know...

What about CJ Leslie?

 

Leslie will likely be the next UK commit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.