Football State Champ Trophies

Hey.....just curious. Does anyone know why KHSAA doesn't provide school specific plaques to go on the championship trophy?

They just say: 2008 State Champion Class XA Football and have the KHSAA logo on the left side. Couldn't they make a trophy with a removable plaque and when one team comes out the victor, they could have a new one made with the teams name and overall record?

Just wondering......

Later.

Hey.....just curious. Does anyone know why KHSAA doesn't provide school specific plaques to go on the championship trophy?

They just say: 2008 State Champion Class XA Football and have the KHSAA logo on the left side. Couldn't they make a trophy with a removable plaque and when one team comes out the victor, they could have a new one made with the teams name and overall record?

Just wondering......

Later.

The schools are responsible for adding their names to the plates.

The schools are responsible for adding their names to the plates.

Makes sense. Does the KHSAA have a contract with a company to do that? I would think you would want the same font, etc. on all trophies (every class, every year), for continuity's sake.

I think we'd know better than you. After all, we have more of them. :p

Oh you have done it now big time. Henry is in charge of cleaning, organizing and relocating all of Highlands trophies (a job that I think she is now seriously regretting big time). I think we have the 2008 football trophy sitting in our living room right now, or at least it was there over the weekend. DO NOT question Henry about trophies or if you do, fear for your life. :D

Oh you have done it now big time. Henry is in charge of cleaning, organizing and relocating all of Highlands trophies (a job that I think she is now seriously regretting big time). I think we have the 2008 football trophy sitting in our living room right now, or at least it was there over the weekend. DO NOT question Henry about trophies or if you do, fear for your life. :D

:lol:

Mission Accomplished. :lol:

:lol:

Mission Accomplished. :lol:

Smart man.

Some of her friends had a t shirt printed up for her that says: "I'm a trophy wife". Kind of cute, but it went to her head I'm afraid. She's been particularly tough to live with since she got the t shirt. :D

Smart man.

Some of her friends had a t shirt printed up for her that says: "I'm a trophy wife". Kind of cute, but it went to her head I'm afraid. She's been particularly tough to live with since she got the t shirt. :D

No more than your "Got Bourbon" shirt has gone to yours.:irked:

Smart man.

:lol::lol:

Spending more time at the farm then eh? :D