Football State Champ Trophies

Who needs counseling when you have a farm.:D

So, you are going with the "Absense makes the heart grow fonder" appraoch, that is probably the key in these type situation.

Tell leatherneck, since you are a "Trophy Wife", you should be "gazed on with love and fond recollection".

Back to the Trophys. Major junk!!! I know, I'll hear it now. STOP COMPLAINING!!! These things are made of laminated particle board. Last years is apparently broken already. I made be wrong though. Henry can confirm that. The other thing is you used to be able get a replica but smaller. Is that still possible? I think the company is Conference Trophy.

Back to the Trophys. Major junk!!! I know, I'll hear it now. STOP COMPLAINING!!! These things are made of laminated particle board. Last years is apparently broken already. I made be wrong though. Henry can confirm that. The other thing is you used to be able get a replica but smaller. Is that still possible? I think the company is Conference Trophy.

I'm not very fond of the look of the newer trophies (2000 and up). The old trophies are beautiful. I will say that trophies made before 1960 were made much much better. Much more solid. During the 70's and 80's trophies really got cheap. Those years I'm finding many that are just falling apart.

The schools are responsible for adding their names to the plates.

Thanks.

Makes sense. Does the KHSAA have a contract with a company to do that? I would think you would want the same font, etc. on all trophies (every class, every year), for continuity's sake.

That's what I was thinking.....

Later.