Russell 61 Ashland 60

LRCW

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great googly moogly, what in the wide, wide, world of sports happened here? Down goes Frazier! Ding Dong the witch is dead!,,,,and all of the other television analogies for Wow!

Great job Red Devils. Congratulations.:banana:

What an upset. Congrats to Coach Kidwell and the young Devils. One of the most embarrassing loses in recent memory according to Dicky.

He probably didn't watch the same game we did LRCW ! I thought both teams played their hearts out. Russell was just ahead when the final horn sounded. I know I got my moneys worth. Great game to watch in front of a very big crowd. Big Big win Merle , nice job boys !:thumb:

Whew!! Just got Mrs. King off of ebay so I could log on. The lengths that woman will go to just to get a bargain on a pink bustier.:cool:

I must admit, I didn't start listening to this game until halftime. And wow, I'm embarassed for Ashland too. I'm embarassed for their radio announcer, the coach, the fans, heck, I'm even embarassed for the mayor. Shame on you for losing a basketball game to poor old Russell. (Mr. announcer said "this is the most embarassing loss in Ashland history")

That's why they tip 'em up and don't rely on the game to be played on paper. That Boyd kid was unconscious. And I'm tickled for that Kidwell fella, he must be doing something right. Sounded like a concert on the radio, the background noise was so loud. What can I say about the Russell kids, they get to enjoy some success against the winningest program in the country. Of course, I suppose none of them are old enough to have that knowledge. I suppose the old Devils are the Buster Douglas of the region now. Way to go!:fight:

:lol:

Good to see Ballbrain at the game, got to meet play2win also. I'm sure many other BGP'ers were in the house, some of which may not have much to say this evening however.:sssh:

I was just ordering a truckload of cheese to go with my whine!:lol:

:lol:

I was just ordering a truckload of cheese to go with my whine!:lol:

You're a good sport bb. Good to look across the gym and see an old friend and his lovely bride once again. Your Cats will rebound just fine.:thumb:

Just checked KHSAA scoreboard and this is only Russells 2nd win of the season and the only other being againest Boyd. Ashland must have had a complete melt down in this one. Good job Russell. I never was much of a Russell fan but I am very impressed with this one.

It was more of Russell playing well than Ashland playing poorly in my opinion.

You're a good sport bb. Good to look across the gym and see an old friend and his lovely bride once again. Your Cats will rebound just fine.:thumb:

If it had been just one play or one anything, I might have complained but when Russell comes down and hits shot after shot there at the end like that, you have to give them credit. It would have been easy for the Devils to cave in after Ashland kept on regaining the lead there at the finish but they had plenty of chin tonight!