2009 Dixie Heights

Ram

I heard a rumor that Coach Brossart from Cov Cath has landed on the Dixie staff. Can anyone confirm this?

I have heard that they do have a new line coach that came from CovCath. However, I don't know if it's Brossart, and I don't know if it's defensive or offensive. I just heard a few players say that they have a new line coach.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I have heard that they do have a new line coach that came from CovCath. However, I don't know if it's Brossart, and I don't know if it's defensive or offensive. I just heard a few players say that they have a new line coach.

Is it a line coach , thats going to take over the wrestling program at Dixie ? Would that be Fisk from Scott ? I know from a teacher at Dixie that he wanted the job and not sure what happened ?:confused:

Is it a line coach , thats going to take over the wrestling program at Dixie ? Would that be Fisk from Scott ? I know from a teacher at Dixie that he wanted the job and not sure what happened ?:confused:

The new line coach is from CCH, that's all I know. I heard Lubrano, Wilson, and a few others talking about it at a basketball game. I have not heard anything about Fisk.

Zeke is going to start on varsity somewhere. And that is the dilemna because if he starts on varsity, can you put him at QB in JV games to get experience?

Isn't he the age of a junior? If he's 16 years and 6'4 or 6'5 I would hope he would be playing varsity football.

Isn't he the age of a junior? If he's 16 years and 6'4 or 6'5 I would hope he would be playing varsity football.

I bet you can walk the halls of Dixie and find a few 6'4" 16 year olds that aren't playing varsity football.:rolleyes: The kid is a heck of an athlete, is going to play college ball somewhere and that would be true regardless of any of the stuff people want to hang on him every time his name comes up. Everyone needs to get over it. The question is whether he is a QB and if he is, does he need to play JV to get some experience since he only has played one season at that position.

Guys, come on the kid is one grade behind where he should be. If you search the roster of every team in NKY you will find that all schools have kids that are playing one grade behind where they are suppose to be. It is really not that big of a deal, is it????

Gang,

I agree with the last posting. He is only a grade behind and he is a nice kid, my son who is much younger had to share an AAU court with him in basketball during a summer practice and Zeke rebounded the ball and made it a fun experience for him. We are talking about him as an athlete, not whether or not he is a year older than kids in his class. My experience was that he was a very respectful and a nice kid and he will be exciting to watch on both the basketball court and football field. We are Bluebird fans and still only wish him the best!