Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Boys Rankings 1/6

Featured Replies

I agree with the poll. Some people may sugguest Elliot Co. higher, but I feel they have been off their game lately.

 

#5 is just fine. Heck just to be in the Top 10 is fine. I'm like the 94 year old preacher who visited and preached at our church back in the fall. His opening statement was this, "I'm glad to be here this morning, but at my age I'm happy to be anywhere." (true story by the way).

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draw is Jan. 30th (Friday) with TV coverage on WKYT-TV in Lexington. Either Noon or 12:30PM that day.

Anderson also gave Scott County a little scare before fading late ... Franklin gets their chance at the Cardinals pretty soon.

 

In all honesty, ranking the state looks like a crapshoot from about 16 or 17 until about 25-30.

Bolded is a fact.

 

I post here not to knock Anderson County as they are a very good team that is well coached. With regard to FC if you are counting "getting close", they were the only team to give #2 in NY (by Maxxpreps) Jamesville-DeWitt a scare losing by 6 after being down by 21 starting the 4th in the Stop DWI Classic. JD defeated all other opponents by 25+. FC was also defeated in their 3rd game by #7 (MaxxPreps) Wings Academy out of the Bronx by 1 in the final seconds, in a poor offensive performance by FC (0-12 from 3). Both of these NY teams were for real. Kentucky High School Basketball must be pretty good if unranked FC, the weak middle sister of the 11th, can compete this well in New York.

Nice poll.

Bolded is a fact.

 

I post here not to knock Anderson County as they are a very good team that is well coached. With regard to FC if you are counting "getting close", they were the only team to give #2 in NY (by Maxxpreps) Jamesville-DeWitt a scare losing by 6 after being down by 21 starting the 4th in the Stop DWI Classic. JD defeated all other opponents by 25+. FC was also defeated in their 3rd game by #7 (MaxxPreps) Wings Academy out of the Bronx by 1 in the final seconds, in a poor offensive performance by FC (0-12 from 3). Both of these NY teams were for real. Kentucky High School Basketball must be pretty good if unranked FC, the weak middle sister of the 11th, can compete this well in New York.

 

I believe Franklin County wins this game if not for foul trouble.

I believe Jamesville Dewitt is somewhere right above 50th in the nation. There is a difference between a close loss and "giving a scare." I'm not sure, but I don't think Anderson had a close loss against Scott County. But their game against J-Town was obviously a close loss only losing by two.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.