Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquette 84 Cincinnati 50

Featured Replies

Can only go up from here for the Bearcats...

 

You gotta get something out of Vaughn in games like these.

They are pathetic on offense right now. I fully expected them to lose at Memphis and Marquette by a decent margin, but today was embarrassing. Going to be a LONG few months if they don't start figuring it out...

  • Author

I didn't watch a whole lot of the game because I was watching football, but there shooting seemed off, defense was bad, and they let a smaller team out rebound them by +7 on the boards.

I didn't watch a whole lot of the game because I was watching football, but there shooting seemed off, defense was bad, and they let a smaller team out rebound them by +7 on the boards.

It was 31-29 Marquette on the glass with 1 minute left. Hard to win the rebounding battle when you spend all day pulling their shots out of the net...

  • Author
It was 31-29 Marquette on the glass with 1 minute left. Hard to win the rebounding battle when you spend all day pulling their shots out of the net...

 

Haha...good point I guess.

 

Vaughn was held scoreless, and I believe that they said Dixon didn't have his first basketball until about two minutes or less left in the game.

Haha...good point I guess.

 

Vaughn was held scoreless, and I believe that they said Dixon didn't have his first basketball until about two minutes or less left in the game.

While I wasn't able to see any practices while I was in Florida I'm told they were awful all week. Not sure what is going wrong, but Mick needs to get it fixed and soon. If they don't beat both Providence and St John's over the next week duck and cover...

That's a big loss. Is Marquette really good or Cincy just played a horrible game?

That's a big loss. Is Marquette really good or Cincy just played a horrible game?

Marquette was bombing from 3 all day and UC couldn't hit any open shots. McNeal was 7-7 from deep alone.

 

UC can't handle on the ball pressure, and Marquette is one of the best at it with James, McNeal and Matthews. Rough week for this UC fan...

  • Author
That's a big loss. Is Marquette really good or Cincy just played a horrible game?

 

A little bit of both maybe, it really didn't look like Cincinnati did anything right today. And Marquette is ranked in the top 25...barely.

Marquette was bombing from 3 all day and UC couldn't hit any open shots. McNeal was 7-7 from deep alone.

 

UC can't handle on the ball pressure, and Marquette is one of the best at it with James, McNeal and Matthews. Rough week for this UC fan...

 

It'll get better :thumb:

A little bit of both maybe, it really didn't look like Cincinnati did anything right today. And Marquette is ranked in the top 25...barely.

 

After beating Nova and then crushing UC they should move up a few spots...

They are pathetic on offense right now. I fully expected them to lose at Memphis and Marquette by a decent margin, but today was embarrassing. Going to be a LONG few months if they don't start figuring it out...

 

 

you're not kidding. It's hard to be optimistic after games like that.

Ouch, that hurts, seems as if they just got plain embarrassed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.