Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baltimore @ Miami updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

13-3 Ravens up at halftime.

 

As I kind of suspected, no offensive TD's thus far.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I don't usually pay any attention to the punting game in football, but between the Ravens punter and the Chargers punter last night, they sure are making a difference in their games.

  • Author

20-3 Ravens...Miami is killing themselves with TO's. I believe they have four all together now. A fumble by WR Cobbs and 3 picks thrown by Pennington.

  • Author

Ravens D is simply making the Miami Dolphins look foolish.

Anyone else think the Ravens play dirty. Earlier Suggs after tackling Ronnie Brown it showed him continuing to put his elbow on his throat/face after he was down. THen on that last punt by Balt, #39 can be seen being kicked in the chest after the tackle by the returner so I rewound it and could clearly see #39 looking like he was trying to break the returns ankle after he was down. No room for that garbage in football

TD Maimi, it was going to happen, but what do they do next.

Also a VERY nice catch by a RB out of the backfield.

WOWWWWWW. Big play by the Falcons, makes the game TOUGH for Miami.

  • Author

Missed extra point 20-9.

 

Rocket, I haven't watched them close enough, but I do love the intensity that they bring to the game. However, you are right, the stuff you explained just doesn't belong in the game. There is a difference between playing with intensity and laying ridiculously hard hits on players and intentionally trying to hurt the opposisiton.

Missed extra point 20-9.

 

Rocket, I haven't watched them close enough, but I do love the intensity that they bring to the game. However, you are right, the stuff you explained just doesn't belong in the game. There is a difference between playing with intensity and laying ridiculously hard hits on players and intentionally trying to hurt the opposisiton.

 

If you have DVR, rewind it to that punt at the end of the 3rd quarter and you can see #39 for Balt just cranking #15 for Miami's ankle after the whistle. #15 deservedly kicked him in the chest

  • Author
If you have DVR, rewind it to that punt at the end of the 3rd quarter and you can see #39 for Balt just cranking #15 for Miami's ankle after the whistle. #15 deservedly kicked him in the chest

 

I do not have the luxury of DVR, but I will take your word for it.

Anyone else think the Ravens play dirty. Earlier Suggs after tackling Ronnie Brown it showed him continuing to put his elbow on his throat/face after he was down. THen on that last punt by Balt, #39 can be seen being kicked in the chest after the tackle by the returner so I rewound it and could clearly see #39 looking like he was trying to break the returns ankle after he was down. No room for that garbage in football

 

Guys do that stuff all the time, it's as much psychological as anything else. I do agree though, it's dirty.

Big play here for Miami. I should so be sleeping right now. I'm on like some time zones sleep schedule not native to this contintent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.