Baltimore @ Miami updates

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else think the Ravens play dirty. Earlier Suggs after tackling Ronnie Brown it showed him continuing to put his elbow on his throat/face after he was down. THen on that last punt by Balt, #39 can be seen being kicked in the chest after the tackle by the returner so I rewound it and could clearly see #39 looking like he was trying to break the returns ankle after he was down. No room for that garbage in football

A Steelers fan calling another team dirty....Oh, the irony. :lol:

Well, despite the fact that the Dolphins will lose, I'm happy for the Dolphins! It's been an incredible season for them, considering where they had to come from. You can't look at this season as anything but a success!

:thumb: I agree, it still stinks, but they've done a complete 180 from last year.

BTW, if they had a "come back team of the year" award....

What a cut by McGahee, looked like I was watching a video game. Seriously I used to run that same exact play on madden, would cut and change direction just like that.

That move was definitely sick...shows a glimpse of what McGahee could still do if he were healthy. I was hoping he'd make it all the way for the TD.