January 4, 200917 yr Joey Porter picks up a fumble and Miami marches right down the field with a couple passes from Pennington to Cobbs. In the red zone and about to score.
January 4, 200917 yr Author Ravens with a goal line stop and hold Miami to a FG. Miami take the early lead 3-0.
January 4, 200917 yr Author Pretty good defensive play by the Miami defender to keep Todd Heap from catching that ball for a TD.
January 4, 200917 yr Author To run up the middle for two yards lol. And I agree that it seemed pretty pointless, should throw a pass with him in there because that would be rather unexpected. With all that being said, if I were Troy Smith, I would want to find my way out of Baltimore.
January 4, 200917 yr Author Well that would be Baltimore then...Ed Reed just ran one back. Baltimore is so good at returning interceptions. 10-3 Ravens.
January 4, 200917 yr I really want Baltimore to win. That would allow Philip to knock another SB winning QB out next week in Pitt....
January 4, 200917 yr Author Derrick Mason is a very good and tough WR. I wonder what time of numbers he would have put up over his career if he played on a better offensive team.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.