Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill @ Lewis County (01/06)

Who wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Rose Hill
      31%
      6
    • Lewis County
      68%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Lewis County at home gets the nod.

Lewis has played some good ball this year, and I think this will be a tough road game for the young royals. Lewis probably by double figures.

Rose Hill by just enough!!!! :thumb: Go Royals!!!!:banana: You rock!!!! :cool:

I am sure their YOUNGER players will get it done.:sssh:

I am sure their YOUNGER players will get it done.:sssh:

I think their younger and older players will get it done

Should be a decent game, Lewis by 9.

  • Author

This should be a great game. I look for this to be a close game with the Lions pulling away late on free throws. Lewis by 8.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.