Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Harrison County

Featured Replies

What does Harrison County need to do to improve in 2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Harrison County should look to win the district again in 2009, solid team returning I believe or at least more than the other teams. I look for coach Stepp to air it out next year.

Rumor is that Stepp is trying to get out of Harrison Co..

Last year was a wierd year for Stepp started out throwing the ball everywhere, then ended the season in the same old Offense as Ray Graham.

Who's returning in 2009 for the breds to watch for?

Rumor is that Stepp is trying to get out of Harrison Co..

 

 

Please do not get rumors started. Stepp is not going anywhere. I happen to know that he and his family are very pleased being at Harrison County. Aaron is a great coach and works very hard to get the job done. He plans on staying for a while in Harrison, so please do not start any rumors on his return, there are a lot of kids on this message board and they do not need to read rumors about their coach leaving unless it is 100% for sure. Best of luck to the Breds next year.

I agree Stepp moved a long way to come to Harrison don't see him moving anytime soon.

Rumor is that Stepp is trying to get out of Harrison Co..

 

Why would he want to leave, he is in a very winnable district and from what I have heard he loves the area. Also Harrison is building a new stadium that is much bigger than what they have. I look for Coach Stepp to be around for a while and I expect most Breds fans to be thrilled with him around.

Rumor is that Stepp is trying to get out of Harrison Co..

 

He did apply for a job to the South of Harrison Co. at a smaller school, but did not get hired at that school. Word is that school is getting ready to hire someone that has been out of coaching for a while.

 

I know they some really talented kids returning from 07 to 08 but I think most graduated this year. What do they have for the 09 season???

If he was pleased, he wouldn't be looking for a New COACHING JOB. If you know him then you need to ask if it is true. This is not good for the kid's because they are hearing it around the town. Aaorn Stepp is a good Coach.

I do know him and I believe some schools may have contacted him but Aaron is happy at Harrison and he has not gone anywhere. He is busy getting ready to get the team ready for next year. I am sure that it is easy to talk about people on forum boards when you don't know all that is going on. I for one know that Aaron is not looking to leave and I personally think that it is not good to spread rumors especially when a lot of players get on here and read these things and they can get the wrong impression. Aaron will be at Harrison next year.

He did apply for a job to the South of Harrison Co. at a smaller school, but did not get hired at that school. Word is that school is getting ready to hire someone that has been out of coaching for a while.

 

I know they some really talented kids returning from 07 to 08 but I think most graduated this year. What do they have for the 09 season???

 

Think they will offer this job to him now, that the guy they wanted turned them down? Heard he was second choice.

Think they will offer this job to him now, that the guy they wanted turned them down? Heard he was second choice.

 

 

Not sure I had heard the same info as you Tall Trees from someone in the loop.

I am not saying this to be mean, I have known Aaron for 15 years. Coach Stepp is a gypsy...meaning he can not sit still for very long. He may be at Harrison for a couple of years, but I really do doubt if he is there long...He had a good thing going in Clay Co. and left them, so why on Earth would he stay at Harrison an extended time. He applied for the Madison Southern job before he got the Harrison Co. gig, but the Southern people knew how he was and never gave him an interview. Aaron deep down wishes he never left Berea Community, and with them being back in a district could make the playoffs in a very weak district. I like Aaron a lot, but he puts roots down nowhere.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.