January 1, 200917 yr Starting 1-16 is usually a problem.... Im sure they'll start out 15-16 on Sunday...all being 3's
January 1, 200917 yr Im sure they'll start out 15-16 on Sunday...all being 3's One can only hope.... :lol:
January 1, 200917 yr Another classic T-Will performance from the field today... How does this guy think he will play at the next level??? He is arguably the worst shooter on this U of L team... 2-14 from the field, 0-4 from 3... He is a career 29% shooter from 3 and a career 38% shooter from the field, that does not translate to the NBA...
January 1, 200917 yr UNLV leads 56-55 with 14.2 seconds left to play in the 2nd half. Louisville ball.
January 1, 200917 yr I am sure since I just dogged T-Will he will now hit the game winner here... UNLV by 1 with 14 seconds to play. UNLV 56 Louisville 55
January 1, 200917 yr I am sure since I just dogged T-Will he will now hit the game winner here... UNLV by 1 with 14 seconds to play. UNLV 56 Louisville 55 Or not...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.