Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jai Lucas transfer

Featured Replies

I believe that he will end up at Texas. Just a hunch, no inside info or anything. I will say that if we can't get him to U.K. I would love to see him with Tubby at Minnesota. OTS a1lready has a top 10 class coming in for next season I believe and Lucas would really make it nice one. Minnesota probably is not in the picture though.

I believe that he will end up at Texas. Just a hunch, no inside info or anything. I will say that if we can't get him to U.K. I would love to see him with Tubby at Minnesota. OTS a1lready has a top 10 class coming in for next season I believe and Lucas would really make it nice one. Minnesota probably is not in the picture though.

 

Would love it, I mean love it..

 

:dancingpa

Former Florida guard Lucas to transfer to Texas

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3797068

He told Houston television station KRIV on Sunday that he chose the Longhorns over Rice and Baylor.

 

"Texas has always been my dream school. I always wanted to go there," he said. "I hope I can come in and contribute and be a part of something big."

 

Lucas said Texas coach Rick Barnes was a key to his decision.

Well, maybe we'll get him when he transfers again next year!:lol:

 

Seriously, he's a Texas kid and chose home. Good for him.

I do agree with getting Daddy if you got Jai, though. I can see where there could be issues with that.

So why didn't he go there to begin with?

So why didn't he go there to begin with?

 

haha.. that was my thought too.

 

"They were always* my dream school.

 

 

*ever since ice man took all my PT"

So why didn't he go there to begin with?

 

:lol:

 

Exactly what I thought when I read it.

 

Did Texas not show any interest in him when he was in high school ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.