Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is your New Year's Resolution?

Featured Replies

What is your New Year's Resolution for the year 2009?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cliche... I need to lose a few pounds.

  • Author

I would also like to lose a little on the poundage.

 

Also, go to Mortuary school, actually study, make really good grades, meet new people and have a merry ole time.

Lose a little bit of weight just like everyone else.

Meet hot chicks.:D

Stop drinking on days that dont end in a Y.

 

Seriously I need to start working out again. It was not a good year for me weight wise.

I can assist with that. :D

 

It's true CCH24, where ever HT is at, go the other way and you'll find them all.:sssh::jump:

:lol:

It's true CCH24, where ever HT is at, go the other way and you'll find them all.:sssh::jump:

 

Boo, Boo....:p

lol I just laughed at what the guy above me said. Cute.

 

Oh and I'd also like to get better grades.

It's true CCH24, where ever HT is at, go the other way and you'll find them all.:sssh::jump:

 

Eh, I don't know... HT has a very effective Lady Catching Device.

Eh, I don't know... HT has a very effective Lady Catching Device.

 

Deuce know whats up. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.