Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Direction of the Program

Featured Replies

Well, I didn't want him to think I was only direct with him. Heck, I attack many illogical posters on here. You had better be sharp, Coop, or you'll be added to the list.;)

 

No kidding, you should here him banter with himself...

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I didn't want him to think I was only direct with him. Heck, I attack many illogical posters on here. You had better be sharp, Coop, or you'll be added to the list.;)

 

Please. You'd be going into the battle essentially unarmed . . . . :p

No kidding, you should here him banter with himself...

 

Or hear...moron!

Do I think he would have changed his mind? Maybe. The reason being is that there was a lot of pressure riding on him, especially coming off back to back national championships. Would he have excelled here? Who knows. I think that in his heart there was a huge struggle. Do you stay for what you have created, or do you leave for the greatest program ever?

 

Objection!!!! Counselor is stating his opinion not facts… :sssh:

  • Author

Hmmm...Yes it is an opinion....that can be backed up by plenty of facts. However just like anything else, the facts can always be adjusted to support what it is you want to support, or discourage something you don't want to.

Hmmm...Yes it is an opinion....that can be backed up by plenty of facts. However just like anything else, the facts can always be adjusted to support what it is you want to support, or discourage something you don't want to.

 

I am a UNC fan, but I think UCLA is the greatest progam ever in college basketball...

 

I threw out my opinion (which would be the Heels of course) and stated the team with the most championships...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.