Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Direction of the Program

Featured Replies

Something like that. I know he heard a story about a woman who was trying to pay for a funeral for her dad or something and he sent her a check to pay for it.

Then there was this...

 

 

I think he bought her a car so she could get to the funeral or something along those lines :thumb:

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is too early to judge whether he will be deemed a good hire or not. However, it is not too early to critique the current state.

 

When you essentially say "he hasn't had time for us to judge him yet I'm going to do it anyway" it shows a lack of understanding or it shows an agenda.

 

When you say he hasn't been in the community when, indeed, he has it shows a lack of understanding or an agenda.

 

This guy is one of the fans that he says should be criticized.

  • Author

There was no agenda, just a personal assessment. Since the board could not handle it I took it down. Why would I have an agenda? What would there be for me to gain?

 

When you essentially say "he hasn't had time for us to judge him yet I'm going to do it anyway" it shows a lack of understanding or it shows an agenda.

 

When you say he hasn't been in the community when, indeed, he has it shows a lack of understanding or an agenda.

 

This guy is one of the fans that he says should be criticized.

Are you kidding me. Put that back up there.

 

Agree. Come on, surely you had to expect some people to disagree with what was a fairly opinionated post. But you obviously spent some time on it and it was well-written. :thumb:

Are you kidding me. Put that back up there.

 

Yeah, I wasn't on here and haven't been able to read the 1st post.

 

I'm wondering what all of the hoopla is about. :irked:

There was no agenda, just a personal assessment. Since the board could not handle it I took it down. Why would I have an agenda? What would there be for me to gain?

 

Are you the author of the piece?

Just because some of us disagree with you doesn't mean you need to get rid of your post. The fact that he has a top 10 class coming in next year tells me he is doing something right for the future of this program.

 

 

And why do you keep quoting on top of the quotes? :lol:

Why did you delete post 1?

  • Author

I understand there will be disagreements and differences of opinions. However, having this board blow up is not worth the piece.

 

Why did you delete post 1?

You're entitled to your own opinion, just like the rest of us

 

I understand there will be disagreements and differences of opinions. However, having this board blow up is not worth the piece.
Why did you delete post 1?

 

Apparently, you guys changed his mind.

  • Author

No, I thought this forum was open to opinion based commentary, without all the negativity I found on many other boards. I'll keep my piece on my personal blog.

 

Apparently, you guys changed his mind.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.