Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Davidson 68 WVU 65

Featured Replies

If the NY Knicks want Lebron they better draft his best bud Curry!

 

They're going to sign his bud Wade.

Isn't this the WVU team that UK just beat by 11? And they played without Ruoff and Mazzulla?

 

Curry is fine, but the love fest is getting old already. ESPN's article about the game has 25 paragraphs. 19 of them are about Curry (including the 1st 16 to start the story).

 

So U.K. would beat Davidson by 8 then, right? :rolleyes:

 

The nation loves watching Curry play and he is exciting. Nothing wrong with ESPN talking about him a lot. That is what ESPN does. (See Brett Favre)

Curry was the entire game last night. Started slow, got hot late, and led his Davidson team to a victory in MSG. What else were they suppose to report?

Worst game of his career = 27 points and hitting the decisive game winning baskets :lol:

 

:thumb: The scary thing is that he really did have bad game. S. Curry is one of the best pure shooters that I have seen in college basketball.

Curry is one of those silent assassins in the NCAA right now. If you were to see him on the streets, and you have never heard of him before, I dont believe you could tell that he could play some ball. He just has that low-key appearance. He is an amazing player.

 

That said it very well, he is a class kid that looks like he is about 16 years old and then just tears the opponets hearts out with his play. Needless to say, he could play on my team any day.

Isn't this the WVU team that UK just beat by 11? And they played without Ruoff and Mazzulla?

 

Curry is fine, but the love fest is getting old already. ESPN's article about the game has 25 paragraphs. 19 of them are about Curry (including the 1st 16 to start the story).

 

As for the bolded comment, I disagree. This Curry kid seems to be an all class individual along with being one of the best players in college b.b.playing for what I consider to be a class program in Davidson and their coach.

I personally don't see how anyone could get tired of hearing about Curry considering some of the stories that are ran about some of the sports personalities these days. JMO

Love to watch Curry play.

I do not think Davidson is good as last season. Their PG from last season (Richards) was, IMO, the best PG I saw in the tournament.

Isn't this the WVU team that UK just beat by 11? And they played without Ruoff and Mazzulla?

 

Curry is fine, but the love fest is getting old already. ESPN's article about the game has 25 paragraphs. 19 of them are about Curry (including the 1st 16 to start the story).

 

 

What other reason do you have to root for Davidson?

I do not think Davidson is good as last season. Their PG from last season (Richards) was, IMO, the best PG I saw in the tournament.

 

Agreed.

I do not think Davidson is good as last season. Their PG from last season (Richards) was, IMO, the best PG I saw in the tournament.

 

I'm not so sure they are not as good, it's just that they or Curry are no longer a surprise. We are going to expect them to win and Curry to score 40 amazing points everytime out. That won't happen

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.