Cov Cath / Conner Predictions

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You apparently haven't seen him in heels. Joking. That is how he is announced and I will agree with you that he is about 6'2". Although, Conner hasn't has played Ryle yet this year. Did you mean football?

Football. But I can guarantee you he's only 6'2.

Preseason #3 isn't very special?

Maybe that just means the rest of NKY is down. Definately the teams in their District (besides Holmes). Beechwood and Holy Cross are pretty down this year, especially Beechwood. Besides Romes they don't have really anything. Holy Cross has Giwa but how far can he take them.

Maybe that just means the rest of NKY is down. Definately the teams in their District (besides Holmes). Beechwood and Holy Cross are pretty down this year, especially Beechwood. Besides Romes they don't have really anything. Holy Cross has Giwa but how far can he take them.

You argued that with Maile returning, CovCath could be ranked #2 in Nky. That is saying something considering the talent Boone and Highlands have this year.

I don't see how you can say Beechwood is down when they only lost one player from last year in Hall. They gave Holmes a run for their money when I saw them play and are actually a pretty good team. They have a decent big man in 6'7 AJ Smith and have two good shooting guards in Romes and Beuttell.

I don't see how you can say Beechwood is down when they only lost one player from last year in Hall. They gave Holmes a run for their money when I saw them play and are actually a pretty good team. They have a decent big man in 6'7 AJ Smith and have two good shooting guards in Romes and Beuttell.

I agree. Since when has Beechwood been a basketball team that is good every year? I think Beechwood has a good team this year. Romes is a solid player who can shoot and drive and Beuttell is a very good shooter. I haven't seen Smith play but hear he is alright. Holy Cross is going to be better than people think this year too.

This is actually one of the better years for Beechwood with returning a lot of players. Also Holy Cross just beat NCC so I don't agree that they are having a down year either.

This is actually one of the better years for Beechwood with returning a lot of players. Also Holy Cross just beat NCC so I don't agree that they are having a down year either.

Maybe a an up year for Beechwood is a down year for the upper notch teams. I don't see Beechwood winning many games against good teams.