Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WKU 67 Georgia 63

Featured Replies

Another nice win for the Toppers.

Final and the Hilltoppers, have impressive wins over....

 

So. Illinois

Louisville

Georgia

 

Impressive and will certainly help, their out of conference rating. Slaughter had another excellent game. He was also named Sun Belt Conference Player of the Week.

 

Slaughter Sun Belt POW

WKU is working on their tournament resume early...not only are they playing strong they may find themselves ranked soon.

Doing this without Courtney Lee is impressive.

Doing this without Courtney Lee is impressive.
Not to mention, a new Coach. Slaughter and Pettigrew, are impressive.

Realtime RPI got the result wrong and credited Georgia with the win. :lol:

Doing this without Courtney Lee is impressive.

Or that PG who hit the buzzer beater last year.

Or that PG who hit the buzzer beater last year.
Ty Rogers
Not to mention, a new Coach. Slaughter and Pettigrew, are impressive.

 

Pettigrew and Slaughter both seem to be late bloomers. Pettigrew was being recruited by Xavier I believe as well but I think they thought he wasnt big enough to play his position.

Or that PG who hit the buzzer beater last year.

 

Ty Rogers was no PG. He was a shoot-first guy all the way, as evidenced by the ridiculous number of points he threw up at Lyon Co. HS.

I really liked what I saw out of the Toppers last year in the tourney, but without Lee I wasn't expecting much out of them this year. I knew they had a nice group but I assumed that most of their success was attributed to the attention Courtney Lee drew. Looks like guys like Slaughter can step up and take on that role.

Ty Rogers was no PG. He was a shoot-first guy all the way, as evidenced by the ridiculous number of points he threw up at Lyon Co. HS.

:thumb: I knew that, I'm not sure why I said PG...

Pettigrew went 2-15 from the floor in 33 minutes of action.

And those two FG proved to be the difference...:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.