November 30, 200817 yr UofL is being out hustled right now and they can't buy a shot to boot. These refs are god awful both ways and the announcers are completely ignorant. This is a very hard game to watch in all aspects...
November 30, 200817 yr UofL is being out hustled right now and they can't buy a shot to boot. These refs are god awful both ways and the announcers are completely ignorant. This is a very hard game to watch in all aspects... I haven't watched a game this season where the announcers didn't seem ignorant.
November 30, 200817 yr Are these things really happening 8:45 A.J. Slaughter defensive rebound 8:45 Louisville - Andre McGee misses a layup 9:05 Offensive rebound 9:05 Louisville - Earl Clark misses a dunk
November 30, 200817 yr Evans just owned Samuels. That was a foul during the shot and another afterwards.
November 30, 200817 yr I haven't watched a game this season where the announcers didn't seem ignorant. I have no idea who these guys are because the game is on FCS but they are 10x worse then anyone I've heard this year.
November 30, 200817 yr That was a foul during the shot and another afterwards. That was all ball. You can't call body on that IMO... Also, WKU is owning UL on the boards. No blocking out what so ever for the Cards.
November 30, 200817 yr That was all ball. You can't call body on that IMO... Also, WKU is owning UL on the boards. No blocking out what so ever for the Cards. His hand got all ball but his arm was all over Samuels arm and het got him in the shoulder as well. Then he raked his face on the way down.
November 30, 200817 yr His hand got all ball but his arm was all over Samuels arm and het got him in the shoulder as well. Then he raked his face on the way down. :lol::lol: I think I missed the "raking". :thumb::thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.