November 30, 200817 yr So what's the worse loss? UK to VMI or UofL to WKU? I'm still going with UK, but this one is a pretty bad one too.
November 30, 200817 yr So what's the worse loss? UK to VMI or UofL to WKU? I'm still going with UK, but this one is a pretty bad one too. The #3 team losing to WKU is much worse than an unranked team losing to VMI.
November 30, 200817 yr So what's the worse loss? UK to VMI or UofL to WKU? I'm still going with UK, but this one is a pretty bad one too. No doubt VMI but agreed that this one is pretty bad. I've never seen a UofL team shoot this bad before.
November 30, 200817 yr VMI beat a horrible Kentucky team. WKU beat the #3 team in the nation. This is more of an upset. No doubt about it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.