Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WKU/UL Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 122
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Is this on TV?

 

I think it is, but I don't have Dish so I guess not.

Its on WHAS at my house.

Is that a Louisville station?

 

I'm not even sure. I live in Danville and its on Time Warner channel 11.

Is that a Louisville station?

 

Yup.

Pettigrew is a good looking player. I am still surprised that UK didn't offer him anything.

28-28

 

Halftime...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.