November 30, 200817 yr Author Huge how? Mentally? They were garbage last night, and beat UNLV on their floor. In case you missed it UNLV is pretty darn good at home. They responded after serious adversity, figured out a way to beat full court pressure from UNLV without a PG and pulled it out. Vaughn, Gates and Dixon stepped up in a hostile environment. Need more? This wasn't a neutral floor tournament win. Anything else???
November 30, 200817 yr They were garbage last night, and beat UNLV on their floor. In case you missed it UNLV is pretty darn good at home. They responded after serious adversity, figured out a way to beat full court pressure from UNLV without a PG and pulled it out. Vaughn, Gates and Dixon stepped up in a hostile environment. Need more? This wasn't a neutral floor tournament win. Anything else??? How do we know they're "pretty darn good at home?"
November 30, 200817 yr Author How do we know they're "pretty darn good at home?" This group won 19 in a row at home before last night. Seriously? Come on. Picked to win MWC and won 30 last year. Dare I say they are "Xavier" good???
November 30, 200817 yr Author Solid win for the Cats. Yup. I was simply pointing out they were tough to beat at home given past history, and with the way UC played last night, this was a BIG win for the young Cats. The seemingly new resident X fan tried to spin it, and I had some fun with numbers...
November 30, 200817 yr Author Was Derrick Jasper sitting on the bench for UNLV? No TV and I'm in Newport. Sorry...
November 30, 200817 yr Yup. I was simply pointing out they were tough to beat at home given past history, and with the way UC played last night, this was a BIG win for the young Cats. The seemingly new resident X fan tried to spin it, and I had some fun with numbers... It was nothing like the beating UofL gave them last year at their place but still solid nonetheless.
November 30, 200817 yr Author It was nothing like the beating UofL gave them last year at their place but still solid nonetheless. More like the Jan 1, 2008 game at Freedom Hall...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.