Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A: Beechwood/Frankfort Updates

Featured Replies

This thread is for game updates and in-game discussion only!

 

Please direct all pre-game discussions to the appropriate prediction thread. At the conclusion of the game, a moderator will close this thread and post a final score thread for post-game discussion.

Cards a Beechwood parent is texting me the at the game. 7-0 Frankfort in the 2nd.

Hey, thanks man. I appreciate your help. We play Crittendon Co and should we win, we get the winner of Beechwood-Frankfort. I'd like to pass the score along to our broadcast crew so they can tell the fans. Thanks again.

Hey, thanks man. I appreciate your help. We play Crittendon Co and should we win, we get the winner of Beechwood-Frankfort. I'd like to pass the score along to our broadcast crew so they can tell the fans. Thanks again.

 

Cards anytime.

 

Tigers 14-7 in the 2nd.

Go Tigers! I'm with you in spirit!

lol can someone please tell me who the Tigers are?

lol can someone please tell me who the Tigers are?

 

Sorry I thought everyone knew the names of the teams. The Tigers is Beechwood.

The Tigers are Beechwood.

lol can someone please tell me who the Tigers are?

 

BEEChnut = BEECHwood

 

Just guessin though, lol

Thanks, Im keeping up with all the games here in western Kentcuky and am not familiar with all of the mascots.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.