Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers/Saints updates

Featured Replies

Good job by the officials to pick that one up...No way was that a penalty. Great catch though.

Good job by the officials to pick that one up...No way was that a penalty. Great catch though.

 

He got jacked up!

Are you kidding me! If I didn't pick TO as my tie breaker, and them not kicking that xp costs me a playoff berth I'm gonna go crazy. :lol:

Why didn't you start TO is the better question. You deserve to lose.

  • Author

Can Tony find anymore ways to bring up Brett Favre?

Why didn't you start TO is the better question. You deserve to lose.

 

Umm, have you seen how he's done this year? He's been awful. Walter has been the better play almost every game. Going in to this week he had outscored Owens for the season.

 

FWIW, I'm almost positive I selected TO as my tiebreaker so it's probably a moot point, but I can't figure out how to check it.

Umm, have you seen how he's done this year? He's been awful. Walter has been the better play almost every game. Going in to this week he had outscored Owens for the season.

 

FWIW, I'm almost positive I selected TO as my tiebreaker so it's probably a moot point, but I can't figure out how to check it.

 

Look for your lineup email...

Saints fans chanting, "Who Dey, Who Dey, Who Dey think gonna beat the Saints?!" :lol:

Saints fans chanting, "Who Dey, Who Dey, Who Dey think gonna beat the Saints?!" :lol:

 

I'm pretty sure "Who Dat" started in New Orleans and that is where the Bengals got "Who Dey" from. I could be wrong though.

 

After doing a little research, "Who Dat" is the Saints chat and it has been around since the early 1920's. Wikipedia

I'm pretty sure "Who Dat" started in New Orleans and that is where the Bengals got "Who Dey" from. I could be wrong though.

 

After doing a little research, "Who Dat" is the Saints chat and it has been around since the early 1920's. Wikipedia

 

Well that's no good. Not as funny to me now...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.