Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers/Saints updates

Featured Replies

I need Rodgers to have around 250 and 2 TD's.

 

I'm up 22 on the guy I play this week and I have Mason C from GB as my kicker.

 

The most he can have is 2 TD's.

 

I think I'll still win.

  • Author

Former UK punter Pakalak sets up first GB score with a bad punt. GB up 7-0 a TD run by FB.

  • Author

Brees to moore for about 70 yard TD pass and run, ties it up at 7.

I need 9 total points from Mason Crosby and Deuce tonight....Stupid Sean Payton gave Thomas the TD.....I hate you Sean Payton!!!!! :lol:

  • Author
How did GB score?

 

I see a RB or FB scored?

 

Some fullback, I didn't know for sure who he was.

  • Author

I have seen intramural games with better defense than this game, first team to 60 wins.

  • Author
Some fullback, I didn't know for sure who he was.

 

John Kuhn

38-21 Saints are winning.

 

I don't need Ryan Grant to have to many more yards, lol.

GB should keep on rushing 4 down lineman. No need to blitz. It seems to be working really well. :irked:

 

Brees deserves legitimate consideration for MVP.

How did Lance Moore throw an INT?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.