Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/LU updates

Featured Replies

Farmville, VA

 

Tough crowd on here tonight :lol:

  • Replies 84
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to wonder why Galloway hasn't been playing :confused:

I have to wonder why Galloway hasn't been playing :confused:

 

I think I heard on the radio Saturday that he has been playing poorly in practice.

I have to wonder why Galloway hasn't been playing :confused:

 

Same here...I think He looks more poised than Liggins...

BCG loves slapping A.J. Stewart in the face. He puts him in with 3.8 seconds remaining.

I think I heard on the radio Saturday that he has been playing poorly in practice.

 

Practice???

2002-05-07-iverson2.jpg

BCG loves slapping A.J. Stewart in the face. He puts him in with 3.8 seconds remaining.

 

Just unbelievable how far he has fallen. Kentucky's last two players from Jacksonville, FL: Myron Anthony 10 years ago and now AJ Stewart have not worked out at all. Comes down to them not getting it done off the court.

Patterson is a beast.

 

I really hope he stays for 4 years just think with Orton next year!

Just unbelievable how far he has fallen. Kentucky's last two players from Jacksonville, FL: Myron Anthony 10 years ago and now AJ Stewart have not worked out at all. Comes down to them not getting it done off the court.

 

He shows promise when he gets in. If he's doing something against team rules or detrimental to the team, I'm onboard with it. But, if BCG just doesn't like him, they need to get that worked out for the betterment of the team.

He shows promise when he gets in. If he's doing something against team rules or detrimental to the team, I'm onboard with it. But, if BCG just doesn't like him, they need to get that worked out for the betterment of the team.

 

I agree.

Just a guess but I think the AJ Stewart deal has everything to do with practice.

 

BCG seems like the kind of coach that it doesn't matter how good you are, if you don't put in the effort in practice, you don't play.

 

He also may be sending a message to him that he's no longer needed on this team.

We don't have the luxury of culling players at this point. Stewart is a good looking player when he gets in. He just made a nice move on the post.

I hope Patrick hasn't reinjured that foot!!!

We don't have the luxury of culling players at this point. Stewart is a good looking player when he gets in. He just made a nice move on the post.

 

I feel the same, we need all the talent we can get our hands on.

 

BCG has shown that he's stubborn though. When he has his mind set on something, not many people are going to change his mind.

 

He's proven that with Curry last year and Porter this year.

 

His run ins with AJ may have been enough to make up his mind about AJ.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.