Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/LU updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Liggins hits a 3 to put UK 15-5 and then throws a pass into 10th row. TO on the floor.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now, his second 3 attempt was sketchy at best.

 

If he would just learn not to force shots he would be a great threat... It's sad really!

Liggins is a little better shooter than advertised, IMO. I heard he was athletic, a decent passer, quick, long, and not a shooter.

If he would just learn not to force shots he would be a great threat... It's sad really!

 

I don't mind him shooting 15 times a game or even more. But, he has to learn how to get good shots and not trying to be Michael Jordan.

Patterson is on pace to score 80 points in this game :thumb:

I hope BCG is satisfying all the folks that say he never does any coaching during the games.

I don't mind him shooting 15 times a game or even more. But, he has to learn how to get good shots and not trying to be Michael Jordan.

 

Exactly...I'm fine with Meeks taking 15-20 good shots a game..Even if he misses the majority of them at least they were good shots they just wouldn't fall. Now if he is shooting 10-15 bad or forced shots a game then he needs to be talked to about his role on this team and adjustments he needs to make.

  • Author

PP took a nasty fall.

Gotta like the hustle on both sides of the court.

 

I think I just saw Dwight Perry hustling up the sidelines with 3 cups of water. Its contagious, for sure.

I think I just saw Dwight Perry hustling up the sidelines with 3 cups of water. Its contagious, for sure.

 

:lol:

 

It would be easy to have a ho-hum attitude when playing someone like this, at least they aren't falling into that trap, at least not tonight.

  • Author

29-7, PP w/ 14.

Porter doesn't even know how to take a charge...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.