Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who would be your NFL MVP today?

Featured Replies

I totally messed up this thread. It was suppose to about defensive MVP. I didn't put Defensive in the title and screwed up the poll, but this thread is doing better than the correct one that I made. :lol:

 

:lol::lol::lol:I hate it when that happens!

  • Author
:lol::lol::lol:I hate it when that happens!

 

Oh well... :lol:

As much as I hate to say it, I guess I would give it to Brett Favre

My defensive MVP would either Harrison or Jamal Williams. 2 absolute beasts.

 

Offensively, is there an MVP? Kurt Warner? Frankly, I don't know that I'd say anyone is heads and shoulders above another. It's even difficult to rate who's best at their respective positions. I suppose if I voted now, it'd have to be Peyton Manning, as much as I dislike saying that.

Wait don't we already have a 2 page thread on the MVP?

^^See post 15--Pancake is padding his post count! :lol:

Edited by threetimelover

Warner, Brees (if he team could do anything), C. Jenkins Dline Jets (BEAST!), Portis (if his team was in the playoffs). Giants Oline but you can't give it too a group. Romo could be up there if he doesn't get hurt and they make a run.

Right now I think it's Warner.

Favre. Not just for his numbers which are not his best, but for the winning attitude, enthusiasm and leadership he has brought to the Jets.

 

:thumb:

  • Author
^^See post 15--Pancake is padding his post count! :lol:

 

:sssh::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.