Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 74 Western Illinois 46

Featured Replies

See post #10.

 

BTW, congrats on finally having a stronger conference.

 

I don't want to get into this my dad is better than your dad stuff...

 

but what do you mean by "finally".... The Big East has been the best basketball conference since UC joined what? 4 years ago now?

The UC fans aren't worried about basketball right now. Other than 1 game in a few weeks, we're still watching a SUCESSFUL football team.

See post #10.

 

BTW, congrats on finally having a stronger conference.

 

Finally? Hasn't the BEast gotten the most reps in the NCAA Tourney since UC joined 4 years ago? :sssh:

 

I'd look up some FACTS next time. Don't be a sour grape because UC is actually good and winning while UK struggles to win against no names at home. :thumb:

See post #10.

 

BTW, congrats on finally having a stronger conference.

 

Take a seat please...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ya, that CUSA was weak back in the day... No quality teams like Marquette, UAB, Memphis, UC, and Louisville...:rolleyes: Who lost to CUSA teams a couple years in a row by the way?

 

Go back in your own thread and wonder why UK can't score and can't play defense...

 

Nice to see Mitchell step up, its nice to see someone besides Vaughn stepping up and scoring each game, unlike last year where Vaughn did EVERYTHING...

Thank God Adam H is gone...

Thank God Adam H is gone...

 

While I love seeing Toyloy/Gates/Williams go up and dunk in traffic, players like Adam H. were needed to progress...

While I love seeing Toyloy/Gates/Williams go up and dunk in traffic, players like Adam H. were needed to progress...

 

They were needed, but not good. And its nice to be past the days of Connor Barwin (while I do like Connor) and Adam H starting up front...

They were needed, but not good. And its nice to be past the days of Connor Barwin (while I do like Connor) and Adam H starting up front...

 

I think Connor is doing all right for himself now though.

I think Connor is doing all right for himself now though.

 

I think he's pretty happy of his choice for a solo sport... They're not doing too bad...

Can't wait for FSU in Vegas late Friday night...

Can't wait for FSU in Vegas late Friday night...

 

Thats gonna be a good one.

Can't wait for FSU in Vegas late Friday night...

 

GT, Do you know much about what FSU has to offer?

Finally? Hasn't the BEast gotten the most reps in the NCAA Tourney since UC joined 4 years ago? :sssh:

 

I'd look up some FACTS next time. Don't be a sour grape because UC is actually good and winning while UK struggles to win against no names at home. :thumb:

 

 

Take a seat please...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

 

I didn't realize it was this easy to rile up Cincinatti fans! :lol: Now I understand why The Duece gets so much pleasure in UK threads.

Can't wait for FSU in Vegas late Friday night...

 

Any TV coverage for that?

Any TV coverage for that?

 

No. :irked:

 

I'll be listening to the radio feed, and giving as many updates as I can on here...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.