Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 74 Western Illinois 46

Featured Replies

Alvin Mitchell with 19 points and 4/5 from behind the arc. Very good sign for the Cats in the early going. Mitchell IMO is one player that I feel the Cats really need to step up this year in order to be successful. He can really take a lot of pressure off Vaughn.

Alvin Mitchell with 19 points and 4/5 from behind the arc. Very good sign for the Cats in the early going. Mitchell IMO is one player that I feel the Cats really need to step up this year in order to be successful. He can really take a lot of pressure off Vaughn.

 

I agree. If Mitchell can step it up it benefits Vaughn now that he has to run the show at PG.

 

How did Dixon do today?

As someone said in the UK thread I'll say it Cincinnati beats up on an inferior opponent at home, what a novel idea.

As someone said in the UK thread I'll say it Cincinnati beats up on an inferior opponent at home, what a novel idea.

 

Atleast UC wins their games at HOME against inferior opponents. :sssh::flame:

I agree. If Mitchell can step it up it benefits Vaughn now that he has to run the show at PG.

 

How did Dixon do today?

 

Finished with 5 points on 1-5 shooting (1-4 from behind the arc).

Atleast UC wins their games at HOME against inferior opponents. :sssh::flame:

 

I bet UK has a better year. :laugh::laugh::thumb:

I bet UK has a better year. :laugh::laugh::thumb:

 

UK will make the NCAA, it will be a stretch to see UC be better than an NIT team at the end

I bet UK has a better year. :laugh::laugh::thumb:

 

I'd hope so, playing in a weak SEC conference where teams like Alabama get beat by Mercer... :laugh::laugh::thumb:

I'd hope so, playing in a weak SEC conference where teams like Alabama get beat by Mercer... :laugh::laugh::thumb:

 

Dude please... From a Louisville fan I can understand... But not a Cinci fan.

 

I expect better out of you. :lol:

Dude please... From a Louisville fan I can understand... But not a Cinci fan.

 

:lol:

I bet UK has a better year. :laugh::laugh::thumb:

 

UK is awful this year and the SEC is nothing special.

 

UC is a better team in an obviosly better conference.:thumb:

I bet UK has a better year. :laugh::laugh::thumb:

 

UK is not anything special this year and the SEC will have a down year.

 

UC is a better team than UK and in a conference that is obviously harder.:thumb:

 

UK played pretty well against VMI at HOME.:laugh:

 

These are facts...

UK is not anything special this year and the SEC will have a down year.

 

UC is a better team than UK and in a conference that is obviously harder.:thumb:

 

UK played pretty well against VMI at HOME.:laugh:

 

These are facts...

 

See post #10.

 

BTW, congrats on finally having a stronger conference.

You uk fans jealous UC can beat inferrior opponents at home? Man maybe Western Illinois and VMI would be a good game. Guys give me a break dont be mad because UK is pathetic and UC is looking better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.