Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 27 Bengals 10

Featured Replies

Thankfully, Bengal fans can look forward to the draft in a month. Let the fighting begin over who they should take with that top pick. :lol:

 

The tie should lock them in to pick #2. Just can't see the Lions winning 2 games. Will be fun to see the reaction to the tie bumping them down in a month... ;)

  • Replies 82
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way Holmes got up made me think he got a concussion, Im just glad we now have a week and a half for everyone to rest. BTW I think its laughable Bengals fans asking if we are really excited we won? Are you serious? Its a division win and we are in the hunt for the title, sorry you don't know what that feels like right now but dont take it out on us.

BTW I think its laughable Bengals fans asking if we are really excited we won? Are you serious? Its a division win and we are in the hunt for the title, sorry you don't know what that feels like right now but dont take it out on us.

 

I've read the thread, where have Bengals fans said anything like that?

Post 79 on the Bengals/Steelers update thread.

 

:lol: Really? That gets you worked up?

For some reason it does, maybe its getting text after text after text at the beginning of the game when the Bengals go up seven but then after we pull away and I save my response for the end of the game(when it matters) no one seems to text back, just tired of bengals fans and all their complaining/whining, if your tired of it find another team.

The way Holmes got up made me think he got a concussion, Im just glad we now have a week and a half for everyone to rest. BTW I think its laughable Bengals fans asking if we are really excited we won? Are you serious? Its a division win and we are in the hunt for the title, sorry you don't know what that feels like right now but dont take it out on us.

 

Awww, did I upset someone......

For some reason it does, maybe its getting text after text after text at the beginning of the game when the Bengals go up seven but then after we pull away and I save my response for the end of the game(when it matters) no one seems to text back, just tired of bengals fans and all their complaining/whining, if your tired of it find another team.

 

:lol: :sleep:

For some reason it does, maybe its getting text after text after text at the beginning of the game when the Bengals go up seven but then after we pull away and I save my response for the end of the game(when it matters) no one seems to text back, just tired of bengals fans and all their complaining/whining, if your tired of it find another team.

 

If you would have hit me up with a text, I would have told you it was over before it started and saved you the time and hassle.

For some reason it does, maybe its getting text after text after text at the beginning of the game when the Bengals go up seven but then after we pull away and I save my response for the end of the game(when it matters) no one seems to text back, just tired of bengals fans and all their complaining/whining, if your tired of it find another team.

 

Pick you friends wisely. :D

Not at all, Idk how well you can read but I said its laughable. Im feeling great right now, we just smashed the bengals for the second time this year, sweeping them the last two seasons so I definetely dont have to listen to a bengals fan until next year, plus I just owned my accounting exam right before the game. Im feeling great :thumb:

Pick you friends wisely. :D

 

I wouldnt say friends, I would call them acquaintences.

You crushed a team with 1 win congrats. Not much to gloat about you got the job done and on to the bye week.

Not at all, Idk how well you can read but I said its laughable. Im feeling great right now, we just smashed the bengals for the second time this year, sweeping them the last two seasons so I definetely dont have to listen to a bengals fan until next year, plus I just owned my accounting exam right before the game. Im feeling great :thumb:

 

And I say again, if you get pumped up over this game, you doubt your team too much. This game will not be close for years to come. Worry about bigger and better things. The people in Pittsburgh isn't even that excited for it. They don't show up to a primetime game against a divisional (rival) team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.