November 15, 200817 yr Author I wasn't too fond of Tyler Zeller the 5 or so times I've seen him, but he should really fit well in to the system at UNC. The one thing he does best is run the floor and that's going to get him a lot of looks under Roy. Also thought Ed Davis had a nice debut...
November 15, 200817 yr T and Ginyard....Frasor played but didnt score much Ellington didnt play that well on the offensive end. Ed Davis will give teams fits when he's in the game. I really like what he does and im willing to claim him as the x-factor for UNC this year.
November 15, 200817 yr I wasn't too fond of Tyler Zeller the 5 or so times I've seen him, but he should really fit well in to the system at UNC. The one thing he does best is run the floor and that's going to get him a lot of looks under Roy. Also thought Ed Davis had a nice debut... Zeller had a nice game. 18 points I believe.
November 15, 200817 yr Author T and Ginyard....Frasor player but didnt score much Ellington didnt play that well on the offensive end. Ed Davis will give teams fits when he's in the game. I really like what he does and im willing to claim him as the x-factor for UNC this year. Frasor played 11 minutes. Not sure how I missed him. Davis is one of those 5 star kids that still sort of flies under the radar because he committed early and his AAU team, while very good, doesn't get the love some others see. He looks about 13 in the face, but I like how he plays the game. Still not sure how much of an impact he'll have this season, but he could surprise me and be ready a year earlier than I expected like Blake Griffin did last year...
November 16, 200817 yr Former CovCath star and Pennsylvania Senior Brenna Votel scored 7 points in this game!
November 16, 200817 yr Author Was it just 11 minutes??? I thought he played more than that That's what the box score at CBS had listed...
November 16, 200817 yr Final... The injury bug is going to slow UNC down the first part of the season, but it could be a blessing in disguise. When the season hits close to March the young freshman may be more apart of the game plan with the added experience.
November 16, 200817 yr Author The injury bug is going to slow UNC down the first part of the season, but it could be a blessing in disguise. When the season hits close to March the young freshman may be more apart of the game plan with the added experience. Check out my Hoops Scoop show from this week. Mike Decourcy covers that topic for a few minutes with comparisons to other schools that have gone through the same thing...
November 16, 200817 yr Check out my Hoops Scoop show from this week. Mike Decourcy covers that topic for a few minutes with comparisons to other schools that have gone through the same thing... Do you have a link?
November 16, 200817 yr Author Do you have a link? http://74.55.119.237/showthread.php?t=166073 Kicks off the 2nd segment. Roughly 14 minutes in...
November 16, 200817 yr http://74.55.119.237/showthread.php?t=166073 Kicks off the 2nd segment. Roughly 14 minutes in... Thaks, I will check it out. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.