November 16, 200817 yr Former CovCath star and Pennsylvania Senior Brenna Votel scored 7 points in this game! When I saw this thread I was going to ask if he did anything in this game...thanks.
November 17, 200817 yr I wasn't too fond of Tyler Zeller the 5 or so times I've seen him, but he should really fit well in to the system at UNC. The one thing he does best is run the floor and that's going to get him a lot of looks under Roy. Also thought Ed Davis had a nice debut... I couldn't convince my brother he was 7'0" because of the way he runs the floor...
November 17, 200817 yr Former CovCath star and Pennsylvania Senior Brenna Votel scored 7 points in this game! It's good to see that Brennan got some PT. I'm guessing that 7 points is probably a career high for him as well. It also looks like he fouled out. Who would have ever guessed that??????? :lol:
November 18, 200817 yr Brennan got the start today against Drexel and put up 17 points to go along with 9 rebounds. (And 4 fouls). Good to see Brennan crack the starting lineup and play well.
November 18, 200817 yr Author Brennan got the start today against Drexel and put up 17 points to go along with 9 rebounds. (And 4 fouls). Good to see Brennan crack the starting lineup and play well. He also missed a shot to send it to OT...
November 20, 200817 yr He also missed a shot to send it to OT... Didn't shoot well from the FT line either.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.