Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeMarcus Cousins

Featured Replies

I don't get why aqny of them sign early, I agree, wait.

  • Author

Cousins picked Memphis St...

  • Author
So what does that mean for Wall then GT?

For now it still looks like Baylor has a slight lead over Memphis St. I wouldn't be surprised to see that start to change with Henry and now Cousins in the fold and Evans likely going pro...

Why wouldn't you want to got to Memphis State and inflate your stat's against a bunch of junk teams...

I don't get why aqny of them sign early, I agree, wait.

 

My guess is plain and simple to end the harrasment of recruiting. I think Cousins played this hand well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.