Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 2A - Leslie County @ Bath County

Who Wins? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Bath County
      80%
      21
    • Leslie County
      19%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bath County Wildcats

Playoff Appearance: 17th

All-time Record: 5-16

 

Leslie County Eagles

Playoff Appearance: 20th

All-time Record: 15-19

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

Bath Co. 28-8.

Bath County 33-7

 

Good luck Leslie.

This may be the worse Leslie County team ever. I wish I could pick the Eagles but it is not in the cards this year.

Bath County 34

Leslie County 8

Bath Co 56 Leslie Co 6

Leslie Co. 17

 

Bath Co. 14

Unless Tim Couch is coming back to play, Bath Co. wins with ease.

 

They would still lose.

 

The team has scored like 8 TD's all year, it's funny that they're even in the playoffs.

Bath easily in this one, but if they do get past Leslie they have a very tough game next week. :scared:

Leslie has more than 20 playoff appearances. They've made the playoffs every year since 1990. And I know they had more than 2 playoff appearances before that.

 

Lelsie Schedule has dictated their record. They haven't played Betsy Lane, South Floyd, or some push over Virginia team. They've played as hard of a schedule as anyone in the mountains. And I think it'll show Friday night. Leslie 26 Bath 13

Leslie has more than 20 playoff appearances. They've made the playoffs every year since 1990. And I know they had more than 2 playoff appearances before that.

 

Lelsie Schedule has dictated their record. They haven't played Betsy Lane, South Floyd, or some push over Virginia team. They've played as hard of a schedule as anyone in the mountains. And I think it'll show Friday night. Leslie 26 Bath 13

Leslie did NOT make the playoffs in 2003, I know for a fact. And they haven't played a brutal schedule, they have played a normal one, and went 1-9.

Leslie did NOT make the playoffs in 2003, I know for a fact. And they haven't played a brutal schedule, they have played a normal one, and went 1-9.

 

A lot more "brutal" than Bath's...

 

Leslie's opponents have a combined record of 59-41 while Bath's opponents have a measley 44-56 combined record. Nice try though. :thumb:

A lot more "brutal" than Bath's...

 

Leslie's opponents have a combined record of 59-41 while Bath's opponents have a measley 44-56 combined record. Nice try though. :thumb:

Bath didn't play a killer schedule, but they did play Prestonsburg, Shelby Valley, and Fairview who are all solid teams. I agree though, they don't play a very tough schedule.

Bath didn't play a killer schedule, but they did play Prestonsburg, Shelby Valley, and Fairview who are all solid teams. I agree though, they don't play a very tough schedule.

 

and Williamsburg. and as far as you other post, I know this will be a tough game, Corbin may very well be your 2A State Champs. I cant wait to go to Corbin, it's been a while since Bath Co. has made it to the 2nd round off the playoffs, and win or lose, I am still very proud of what this program haas accomplished in the last 4 seasons.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.