Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 2A - Carroll County @ Covington Holy Cross

Who Wins? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Covington Holy Cross
      65%
      30
    • Carroll County
      34%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Covington Holy Cross Indians

Playoff Appearance: 8th

All-time Record: 3-7

 

Carroll County Panthers

Playoff Appearance: 19th

All-time Record: 8-18

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

Cov. Holy Cross 48-14.

Carroll bounces back from an abismal performance against Dayton and knocks off HC 21-20.

It depends on what HC team shows up, but I still see them beating them by two or three touchdowns.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

HC BIG 42-7

I don't see Carroll Co keeping this one close after the way Dayton handled them last week. I think Roenker will have a big night running the rock.

 

HC 49

CC 13

HC 40

Carrol Co. 14

 

HC in a big win

Holy Cross should win this game by at least 2 Td's.

The Panthers will be ready to go in this one. They are much better than what they showed at Dayton last week. Look for a close game.

Panthers will come out strong and win this one.

I think CC. HC just has not been consistent enough for me to believe they can win this game

I think CC. HC just has not been consistent enough for me to believe they can win this game

It should be a great game then , the same is true with CC. They really do not have a quality win all year . The talent is there just not sure its being utilized properly.

What talent should be utilized? Can you elaborate? I think CC has a few quality wins and very talented athletes from what few games I have seen

What talent should be utilized? Can you elaborate? I think CC has a few quality wins and very talented athletes from what few games I have seen

My definition of a quality win is not putting up a lot of points against weak competition. Carroll County does not have a win against a team with a winning record all year . Plus two of their losses have been against teams with losing records including Dayton who had only won one time prior to playing CC. Can they win vs. Holy Cross ? That remains to be seen. I wish them the best of luck and surely hope they do.

As far as talent not being utilized, bottom line is you put your best athletes on the field that will give you the best chance to win. Simply that is not being done.

My definition of a quality win is not putting up a lot of points against weak competition. Carroll County does not have a win against a team with a winning record all year . Plus two of their losses have been against teams with losing records including Dayton who had only won one time prior to playing CC. Can they win vs. Holy Cross ? That remains to be seen. I wish them the best of luck and surely hope they do.

As far as talent not being utilized, bottom line is you put your best athletes on the field that will give you the best chance to win. Simply that is not being done.

 

In your opinion.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.