Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Early look at the 2009 NBA Draft

Featured Replies

http://www.nbadraft.net/

 

1) Sacramento - Blake Griffin/Oklahoma

2) Clippers - BJ Mullens/Ohio St

3) Spurs - James Harden/Arizona St

4) Wiz - Demar DeRozan/USC

5) Grizz - Hasheem Thabeet/UConn

 

10) Warriors - Earl Clark/Louisville

 

14) 76ers - Patrick Patterson/UK

 

43) Magic - Terrence Williams/Louisville

 

The draft is only 227 days away...:lol:

I would hope once the Spurs get healthy they will start playing better, and they won't be picking that high :lol:

I really like Blake Griffin, but I just can't see him as the #1 pick.

 

By the time the draft rolls around I think Thabeet will be in the top spot...

I dont think Patterson will be a very good NBA player. If he is picked that high though, he has to go.

They have a 2010 Mock as well. Hopson as the 10th pick.

I agree with GT Griffin is good but not #1 good.

I was for some reason checking the mock draft boards as well the other day and they all seem to be pretty similar. I'm with the others in thinking Griffin will be lottery and one of the first bigs taken, but don't think he will be number one and probably not even top three. Furthermore, I expect a LOT to change by the time the draft rolls around and expect to see guys who are not even on the lottery list creep up and be big time picks come May.

They have a 2010 Mock as well. Hopson as the 10th pick.

 

I'll be shocked if Ricky Rubio doesn't go number one in 2010.

^ There is little doubt he will go #1, they have him at 2 but that will change.

I really like Blake Griffin, but I just can't see him as the #1 pick.

 

By the time the draft rolls around I think Thabeet will be in the top spot...

 

I agree with you, Griffen is a good player but not a lotto pick. I recently watched the OU/UofL game from last years tourny. Earl Clark dominated him in that game.

 

If Thabeets game evolves, I can really see him being the top pick too.

  • Author
I agree with you, Griffen is a good player but not a lotto pick. I recently watched the OU/UofL game from last years tourny. Earl Clark dominated him in that game.

 

If Thabeets game evolves, I can really see him being the top pick too.

 

He is most definitely worthy of a Top 14 pick...So yes, he is a lotto pick.

I would hope once the Spurs get healthy they will start playing better, and they won't be picking that high :lol:

 

They could be in trouble with Parker out now on top of Ginobli.

 

If they can somehow keep from falling too far behind in the west, I'd still give them a decent shot at a playoff berth. But, it sure won't be easy now.

He is most definitely worthy of a Top 14 pick...So yes, he is a lotto pick.

 

IMHO, he is not one of the top 14 players (as of last year).

IMHO, he is not one of the top 14 players (as of last year).

He's easily one of the top 14 players. Just not #1...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.