Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn Camp/Lexington Christian Academy Predictions

Who Wins? 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Lynn Camp
      27%
      19
    • LCA
      72%
      49

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

2008 Playoffs are here. Lynn Camp travels north to face LCA in the 1st round. Any thoughts on this matchup?

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCA may be the favorite, but I don't care arrogance is a funny thing, the Lexington and northern schools always think they are better than us poor mountain folk. One of these days it will bight them. Maybe today, our district is a lot better than any of them might think.

I don't like their arrogance either, but I think LCA has too many weapons, and will pull away in the 4th quarter.

 

LCA 35

Lynn Camp 14

The other thing I'll say, that plays in our district's favor. Williamsburg won the district so they are the best team going in. But Lynn Camp and Campbellsville have played incredibly tough schedules and all most all of their games are against teams as tough as those they will face now.

  • Author

I would feel a lot better going north if LC were moving the ball better and more consistently. I also wish we could hang on to the ball better. Fumbles are killing us and giving up a lot of short field situations the last 3 or 4 weeks.

Lynn Camp has been playing a lot more physical ball the last couple of weeks and the line is starting to punish some people. This is going to be a big test for the Cats. LC has played well against the run so far, so we'll see if this keeps up.

I would feel a lot better going north if LC were moving the ball better and more consistently. I also wish we could hang on to the ball better. Fumbles are killing us and giving up a lot of short field situations the last 3 or 4 weeks.

Lynn Camp has been playing a lot more physical ball the last couple of weeks and the line is starting to punish some people. This is going to be a big test for the Cats. LC has played well against the run so far, so we'll see if this keeps up.

 

If LC can stop the run. They will have to stop the pass. Good luck in your pursuit in this game. I think some teams underestimate just how hard that will be.

I think Lynn Camp will keep this close and pull out the win at the end by Physically beating the Eagles. LC has a chip on their shoulder and is ready to take it out on someone.

I think Lynn Camp will keep this close and pull out the win at the end by Physically beating the Eagles. LC has a chip on their shoulder and is ready to take it out on someone.

 

Hazard 27- Lynn Camp 7

Hazard 7 - LCA 49

 

62 point difference. Just sayin'.

 

I expect LCA to win.

Hazard 27- Lynn Camp 7

Hazard 7 - LCA 49

 

62 point difference. Just sayin'.

 

I expect LCA to win.

 

I wouldn't put to much faith in that kind of logic, you can never compare scores. Different teams match up differently.

The other thing I'll say, that plays in our district's favor. Williamsburg won the district so they are the best team going in. But Lynn Camp and Campbellsville have played incredibly tough schedules and all most all of their games are against teams as tough as those they will face now.

 

LCA opponents are a combined 63-37 which is #1 in class A.

 

Lynn Camp opponents are 42-47.

 

The best team LCA has beaten is 7-3 Hazard 49-7.

 

The best team Lynn Camp has beaten is 2-8 Dayton 14-13.

I would LCA to win this handily

LCA-38

 

Lynn Camp-18

 

 

Lynn Camp will keep it close for a while.

LCA looked sharp last night. If they keep it up, they should win by 3 td's.

 

LCA- 35

Lynn- 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.